Monday, March 29, 2010

Funny Stuff He Says

This post is about some of the very funny things that my little Bam-Bam says. As of now is his nearing his 3rd birthday on the 4th of July and constantly testing out his words. Cracks me up to hear how much he knows and understands.

Before bed, "Goodnight, Mommy Shark." - Have I mentioned he's into sharks right now?

As he was spitting and making a funny face....I said to him, "What's wrong?" He informed me, "Yuck, dog hair."

Hugs, "Mommy, I love you too much!"

After his Nana came for a visit he would exclaim, "Hot flash!" (while fanning himself)

When he wants to play with our cat, "Come on, Baby Kitten. Let's go back to bed."

On the weekend when he wants a pop tart. He says, "Mommy, breakfast cookie?" Well said, kid. That's why you only get them on the weekend.

And my personal favorite:

When he has a big poop, he will look in the toilet, then look at me and say, "Whoa, too big for the fish tank, Mommy!"

4 comments:

  1. 'too big for the fish tank!' That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite was when my second son was asked how old he was "I'm a whole hand" Yup he was 5 ( now he's 24 - time flies)
    also one of my fave when I hugged youngewst boy and said " I love you to pieces " he replied " I love you broken" he was 6. Aww makes you go all gooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Parker wants to know where the cat is, he says, "Where's the mow?" (Like meow, but he just says one syllable). So cute! By the way, I gave you a Beautiful Blogger Award and One Fine Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIs is SO PRICELESS! You must keep this forever or print it for his baby book. He sounds absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete